As an alternative to generated reports sent through email to your builder, trades/subcontractors for resolution you can provide Trades with limited access to Tribe Home system so that they can view a list of only their deficiencies/issues. You will first start with adding and inviting the team members who need access.
How to Send Invite to Trades
(1) Click on People and Units in left menu
(2) Click on Add person button
(3) Type in name, email and select trades as role in role dropdown then click add this person
(4) Click on Invite now
(5) Click on Send Invite to send email invitation to create account
Note: Before sending invitation it is generally best practice to assign the corresponding tag to account so they will see all issues with that tag assigned to them when logging in. Otherwise, there will be no issues shown to them when they login for first time after creating their account. Click here to see how to assign tags
When Trade have been invited to access a Community in Tribe Home, they will receive an email as per below.
After they click ‘Accept Invitation’ the Trade team member will then be taken to the below page where they can create a password to access Tribe Home.
Once they have created their account they can then access it by going to app.tribehome.com and logging in with their email and password.
How to give access to Trade to specific deficiencies/issues?
1. Go to People & Units
2. Click on the name of the trade team members shown in people list
3. Under Administrative Information, click edit
4. In Issue tags dropdown select the corresponding tag that you would like that trades person to be able to view and update issues that have that tag assigned to (ex. Plumbing).
Note that common tag matching would be the trade's persons company name (i.e ABC Plumbing tag would be assigned to trade's person associated with account email firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Click save button
Note that the tag should be clearly shown on that trade's person profile page after saving and when Trade team member logins in, they will be able to view/update only deficiencies/issues that have that specific tag applied. The tags assigned to account can be updated as needed and accounts can be removed if a person leaves the company.
As an example, a trade's person that has the "Allan tag" assigned to them would see only what is listed below when they login.