In the web version of Tribe Home Pro you can generate reports using various filters and these can be exported in PDF or CSV format to send to the trades/ subcontractors and team members responsible for coordinating and fixing the deficiencies.
To generate reports login into your account at https://app.tribehome.com/login, click on the project your would like to generate a report for and click Home Pro Admin in left menu.
1. Go to Issues tab
2. Click on filter
3. Select the required filters- Issue type, Status, Inspection name, Building name, Issue tags, etc.
4. You may search by various options (For further detail on Search by, please refer to the article- Finding an Issue)
5. Click on Apply filter
6. Click on "Generate a report of this list"
7. You will be asked to select file format
a. CSV- If you select this, a CSV file will be download in your device
b. PDF- If you select this, then do the following-
1. Select the size of the images in the report- Small, Medium or Large
2. File Name- Add a file name
3. Email to Recipient(s) - Add the email address whom you would like to send the report (Separate each email address with a comma)
4. You can also checkbox- Send myself a copy > Send report
5. You will receive a PDF report in your mailbox