If you have not already completed the one-time opt-in process for My Balance, please click here to learn how. This step is needed prior to making your first payment.
If you have completed that step, please follow the steps below to make a payment:
1) Log in to Tribe Home via a web browser
2) Click on My Balance in the left menu bar
3) Click on the Make a Payment button
4) Enter the amount of the payment you wish to make and click the next button:
5) Enter your credit card details.
Note - a convenience fee is charged for the use of this payment processing service.
6) A confirmation of the payment made will be displayed on your screen and a receipt of the payment will also be sent to your email address registered on Tribe Home. If you do not receive a receipt from email@example.com within 1 hour from the time of the transaction, please check your junk folder. If it is not present, please create a Help Desk ticket or contact Accounts Receivable at AR@tribemgmt.com with your community name/building address, payment amount and order #.
Things to note:
- Payments can take up to three (3) business days to appear in your payment history
- There is a Online Platform Fee charged to use this payment service.
- This feature allows for one-time payments only, if you wish to set up recurring payments, please sign up for Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
- This feature is not be available for Commercial Balances.