The manage tags allows users to add and edit tags in the deficiency app as needed. This feature can be accessed through the following:
Option 1: Issues Tab
(1) Click on the Issues tab
(2) Click 'add filter'
(3) Select a Tag
(4) Click 'Manage Tags' at the bottom of the pop-up window (see screenshot below)
Option 2: In the Create Issue view
(1) Click on any unit in the units tab
(2) Click on an existing inspection or create a new one by pressing 'new inspection'
(3) Click on '+ New Issue' button
(4) Press 'Select tags'
(5) Click 'Manage Tags' at the bottom of the pop-up window
To edit the name of any tag, swipe left on its name, then click the edit button to update the tag name.
When you are in the manage tags view, you can add tag categories by clicking the '+' button
If you want to add a tag to pre-existing tag category, just click on the category (e.g. Appliances) and then press the '+' button