The manage tags allows users to add and edit tags in the deficiency app as needed. This feature can be accessed in two places in the Customer Care app:
Option 1: In the Issues Dashboard
(1) Click on the Issues tab
(2) Click 'add filter'
(3) Select a Tags
(4) Click 'Manage Tags' at the bottom of the pop-up window (see screenshot below)
Option 2: In the Create Issue view
(1) Click on any unit in the units tab
(2) Click on an existing inspection or create a new one by pressing 'new inspection'
(3) Click the '+ Issue' button
(4) Press 'Select tags'
(5) Click 'Manage Tags' at the bottom of the pop-up window (see screenshot below)
When you are in the manage tags view, you can add tag categories by clicking the '+' button
If you want to add a tag to pre-existing tag category, just click on the category (ex. Trades) and then press the '+' button (see screenshot below of trades category).
You can also edit the names of tags by swiping to left on any tag name shown in the list, this will display the edit button which you can click to update the tag name (see screenshot below).