Invitations to residents will be emailed at the creation of a new Tribe Home community. As residents move in and out, invitations may be delayed.
Residents can submit requests to join Tribe Home up to two ways:
1. They can request access themselves by visiting https://app.tribehome.com/find-my-community [If available]
2. Owners who are a registered Tribe Home Community Member, can add others to their unit in Tribe Home which will generate a Join Tribe Home request for resident verification by the Community Administrator. Follow the steps below:
- Log into Tribe Home - app.tribehome.com
- Click on My Home in the left side bar
- Click Request to add a person
Fill out the required information and once complete, click Add This Person.
A Join Tribe Home request will be sent to the Community Administrator(s) assigned to approve or deny the request. Once approved, the resident will receive an invitation to Tribe Home and will prompt them to create a secure password.
- Inviting others to Tribe Home cannot be requested via the iOS app
- Tribe Home Support Team does not manage users and cannot provide assistance or escalation with user management. Please reach out to the Property Manager or Developer for your building for access questions or issues.