This feature is to update your legal name in Tribe Home. If you are wanting to update your display name shown to other residents, please click here.
- Log into Tribe Home - app.tribehome.com
- Click on View Profile at the bottom left of the website
- Click Edit profile on the top right corner.
- Click on the blue Update legal name
- Update your first and/or last name
- Add proof of name change (legal documentation (such as a Birth Certificate or Driver's license or name change form from Vital Statistics).
8. The Community Administrator(s) assigned to the Help Desk form will review the request and approve if the information provided satisfies the requirements. If the name change is approved, your first and/or last name will be updated in Tribe Home. If further information is required of you, a Community Administrator will add a comment in the Help Desk ticket and you will be notified by email that more information is needed.
- Your legal name is only visible to Community Administrators and never to other residents.
- Please note the name change feature is only available in the web version of Tribe Home and is not available on the iPhone companion app.
- The Tribe Home Support Team does not review/manage legal name changes and cannot be used as an escalation resource.