The Help Desk in Tribe Home allows Community Administrators to create custom Question & Answer templates or assigned ticket templates.
Creating a Help Desk form
- Click on Help Desk in the left side bar
- Click on Manage ticket templates button.
- You will see two options:
- Custom Tickets - Forms created by the Community Administrators.
- Default Tickets - Default Tribe Home Community Forms, these cannot be deleted. You can manage the default assignee(s) in this feature.
- Enter a Ticket Name
- Enter Instructions for the Community Residents to follow for this specific request
- Attach file (optional). You may add a form if it is required by the Community Member to fill out or read as part of the request.
- Check the box if you wish to Add Assignee(s). This person(s) will receive notification of the submitted ticket and will process the information. Note: Do not use this feature if you are simply displaying information.
- Click Save
Once saved, your new form will appear in the Help Desk section after residents click the Request Help button.