Tribe Home provides several forms within the application for community administrators to begin using right away. Tribe Home also provides community administrators with the ability to create their own forms in the help desk section that are unique to their community.
Create a New Form
- In the Help Desk section click the Manage Forms button.
- Select the blue Add another form button
- Enter a Template (Form) Title
- Enter Instructions so residents will know what they need to do to complete the form
- Add an Assignee who'll be addressing the forms submissions. Note: If no one is assigned to the form, residents cannot submit the request or report but they will see it in the Help Desk area.
- Add an attachment (optional). You may append a necessary document(s) to your form if applicable for your particular request or report.
- Click Save
Once saved your new form will appear in the Help Desk section after residents click the Request Help button.