Every community has owners, occupants and renters who come and go. It's the community Administrator's responsibility to keep the records of people in their community up to date.
Adding and removing people to your bazinga! community is simple.
Start by clicking People & Units on the left navigation pane
Adding a Person
Before proceeding with adding a person, do a quick search for their name using the search bar
If you cannot locate an existing account then proceed to add them by clicking on the add person button.
Fill out the person's profile with following information:
- First Name (Required)
- Last Name (Required)
- Email (Required to send invite)
- Mailing address - Applicable to owners who don't reside in your community
- Select a Tag - Council may find it useful to keep track of certain information about a resident, such as if they require special assistance, own a pet, or have children (learn more about tags here)
- Role (required) - Owner, Occupant, Renter, Council Member, Property Manager. (learn more about roles here)
- Unit # (Required if the Owner, Occupant, or Renter role is selected)
Click Add this person to add their account to the community.
Upon clicking Add this person, a modal window will be shown with the following options: Add another (person), Invite Now, Invite Later
If you choose to Invite later, please note that this person will not receive an invitation to join Tribe Home and cannot log in until they have been invited.
If you sent an invitation to an email associated with a Tribe Home account already, an email invitation will not be sent as their account will be updated automatically to reflect their access to new community/unit. An email will be sent notifying them of the update to their account.
Want to invite all un-invited people at once?
Clicking the 'Invite everyone' button will invite all un-invited people at once.
Note: This only sends invites to un-invited people and doesn't re-send previous invitations.
To learn more about accepting an invitation from Tribe Home Check out this article