Forgot your password? Happens to all of us! Resetting your password is quick and easy in Tribe Home. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://app.tribehome.com/password/forgot or you can click Forgot password? under the Sign In button.
2. Enter the email you used to register your Tribe home account
3. Click Send reset password reset link.
If you made a mistake and realized that the email you submitted is not the registered email in Tribe Home, you can click on Try a different email address to send another password reset to another email.
3. A link to create a new secure password will be emailed to your registered Tribe Home email. If you don't receive the email within a minute, please check your junk folder. If it does not arrive, please try requesting a new invitation in the event you have not yet created an account - https://app.tribehome.com/invite. If you need further assistance, please reach out to Tribe Home Support - email@example.com.
4. Open the email and click the 'Reset Now' button in the email
Pro Tip: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to avoid emails being misdirected to your junk folder.
5. A new browser tab will be opened. Type in your new secure password and click Reset password. You will then be redirected to your Tribe Home Community or view a list of multiple Tribe Home Communities you are a member of to choose which you wish to log into.
- Community Administrators & the Tribe Home Support Team are unable to change your password on your behalf
- The password reset email will expire after 2 hours once it's submitted. If this occurs, please request another password reset.
- If you no longer have access to your registered email account or need more help, please contact the Tribe Home Support team via email@example.com for further assistance.