The Loop is the central community forum to post important building information. To create a post, click on The Loop from the sidebar:
Click on Share something with your community to expand the settings:
Here, you are offered two different options to post:
- Loop Post [If you are a member of the Board/Council, please choose this option]
- Enter a Subject line
- Enter the body of the message
- Add an attachment (optional)
- Add a calendar event to add an event to the Calendar in the side bar
- Select Allow Comments
- Select Pin this post if you wish for this notice to remain at the top of the loop above all non-pinned posts, This ensures that it will be viewed first whenever someone views the loop
- Select Notify respective community members by email if you wish for an email to be also sent to users registered email addresses (this notification will not be seen by unregistered residents)
Note: A Loop Post will identify the name of the poster
2. Community Notice
You'll notice the community notice option background is a different color however it lists most of the same options. There are two differences:
a) The name of the poster will not be identified
b) Notify respective community members by email cannot be unchecked.
- Posts can be seen by everyone in the building so make sure what you write is appropriate for mass distribution!
- Residents do not have the ability to send an email notification when they post to the Loop, the option to send an email notification is only available to community administrators.
- Only registered users will receive an email notification when the 'Send email notification' setting is checked.