**NOTE** - This feature is only available in Tribe Managed Buildings
As an Administrator, you have the ability to review your community fact sheet information by clicking on the Community fact Sheet in the left menu.
Five headings contain information about your community:
1. Building Info has the following information: Address of the building, number of units in the building, lockbox code and location, the number of meetings per year, and the building's accounting year-end date.
The Other Information field can contain information that is specific to your community/building.
2. Developer: if your building was recently built, the developer's contact information will be here.
3. Council/Board: each council/board member's name, role and contact information will be listed.
4. Services: the contact information for people and service companies contracted for your building will be listed here. The search bar can be used to look up a specific company or person's name.
5. General info can be used to store information about move-in procedures, fob/transmitters, vacation information about employees, etc.