If you have not already completed the one-time opt-in process for My Balance, please click here to learn how. This step is needed prior to making your first payment.
If you have completed that step, please follow the steps below to make a payment:
1) Log in to Tribe Home via the iPhone app.
2) Click on My Balance in the left menu bar
3) Click on the Make a Payment button, then choose the balance type (Residential vs Strata).
Note: for some buildings, only Residential will appear:
4) Scroll down Make a payment section
5) Enter in the amount of the payment and click Next
5) Enter your credit card details.
Note - a convenience fee is charged for the use of this payment processing service.
6) Review the summary of the transaction and click Pay to finalize the payment.
A confirmation of the payment made will be displayed on your screen and a receipt of the payment will also be sent to your email address registered on Tribe Home. If you do not receive a receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 hour from the time of the transaction, please check your junk folder. If it is not present, please create a Help Desk ticket or contact Accounts Receivable at AR@tribemgmt.com with your community name/building address, payment amount and order #.
Things to note:
- Payments can take up to three (3) business days to appear in your payment history
- This feature allows for one-time payments only, if you wish to set up recurring payments, please sign up for Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
- This feature is not be available for Commercial Balances.