Tribe Home offers a messaging platform to send or receive individual or group messages from other members of your community.
- Log into Tribe Home - app.tribehome.com
- Click on Messages in the left sidebar:
To send a message (if this option is activated in your Tribe Home Community)
1. Click on New Message
Recipients: Enter the resident(s) and/or Council member(s) you would like to message - please note you CAN add more than one person to a single message.
Subject: The subject of your message
Message: The body of your message
Once you are done, hit send!
All participants will receive an email notification with your message text and can reply to the thread within the application.
(Note: If a new person is added to the thread, all previous communications will be visible to that newly added person).
You can remove a participant from the message thread by clicking on the ellipses (3 dots) to display the Remove option as shown below:
The message will no longer be available in the Messages section for that person's Tribe Home account.
Other Messages Features:
- You can filter the messages by clicking on Sort by Newest activity and select either Newest or Oldest Activity.
- You can use the search bar to locate keywords in messages.
Things to note:
- Archive/Delete functionality is currently not available at this time.
- Messages cannot be forwarded outside of the Tribe Home Community.